Local Membership is open to all individuals with a desire to enhance their payroll knowledge or career. Become a LOCAL member of the American Payroll Association of the Capital Region and enjoy all the benefits that your local APA chapter has to offer:
- Informative meetings with professional guest speakers to address payroll and human resource topics with alternating evening and breakfast meetings held on the third Thursday of the following months: February, April ,June, September and November.
- Recertification credits for attending the meetings.
- Reduced rates for bi-monthly meetings.
- Job Postings free of charge.
- Networking opportunities with other local Payroll and Human Resource professionals.
- Leglislative Updates.
- Study Groups for Certification – join a study group that will prepare you to take the Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or the Fundamental of Payroll Certification (FPC) exams offered by the American Payroll Association.
- A “blast” of upcoming meetings and job postings sent directly to your registered member e-mail address.
Individual Membership Dues:
APA National Member – $30.00
Non-APA National Member – $40.00
Corporate Membership Dues:
Corporate Membership (5 people) – $100.00
To become a local member, please complete the Membership Application and mail with your check payable to:
Mail the completed application, with your check payable to:
NYS Capital Region Chapter, APA
P.O. Box 923
Latham, NY 12110
NEW THIS YEAR: PAYPAL PAYMENT OPTIONS. Please complete & send the normal application referenced above, and then click on the appropriate link to pay via PayPal:
Individual Membership Dues ($30 for a person who is already a National APA Member)
Individual Membership Dues ($40 for a person who is not a National APA Member)
Corporate Membership Dues ($100 for up to 5 individual registrations)
Become a NATIONAL member of the American Payroll Association and enjoy all the benefits that the APA has to offer:
APA proudly represents a true cross section of the payroll profession from all 50 states, with a growing constituency in Puerto Rico, Canada, and other foreign nations, whose payroll informational needs are as diverse as the number of employees paid and as demanding as the number of states and countries in which they pay.
For more information, and to become a national member, go to http://www.americanpayroll.org.